Sunday, October 21, 2007

I promised to post more of my pictures from my adventure out to the western part of the great state I call home. Here they are! Picture heavy post coming folks.. so be prepared.
Here I am getting my feets wet at Swallow Falls State Park...

And playing with a new friend...
The next day we visited Rocky Gap State Park... here I am on the trail to the Evitts Mountain homesite... this guy was a hermit and he made sure not to be bothered. To reach his place it was a 3 mile hike!

After such a long hike on what turned out to be a humid day, I crashed...

After a short dog nap... I made the trip up to the canyon overlook. Here I could survey the world...The last day we went to the Paw Paw Tunnel. This is was a great adventure, we went through this dark tunnel and Mommy and Daddy needed their flashlights. Mom said it was kinda spooky, but in a fun kind of way.

Here we are at the top of the tunnel entrance...
And here we are coming out the other side!

1 comment:

Simba said...

WOW! looks like so much fun!!

Simba