Friday, May 25, 2007

Still waiting on results from my final classes in the Virtual Sheltie show... I hope I win some ribbons even if they are electronic ones. At least electronic ones can be posted on my blog! My Rally Obedience ribbons are hanging on the "Sheltie Wall of Fame" in Mom and Dad's office. Not only am I the subject of a newspaper article, I also have my own Wall of Fame! How sweet is that?! My ribbons, and my certificates for my Canine Good Citizen and Rally Novice titles along with Basic Obedience diploma all hang on that wall with my Qualifying Ribbons, a "win" photo from the day I earned my first Rally title and a pair of sheltie prints. Neat, huh? I must be special or something...

Speaking of somethings- it's Memorial Day weekend! That means a trip to the Shore to visit the grandparents, my cousins and the rest of my family! And that always lots of fun! Last time I went to the farm I got to play with the horse and go down the slide with my cousins. They think I'm super cool and they share their chicken nuggets and cookies with me :o)I hope that everyone has a great weekend planned for themselves that involves at least some sort of fun activity.

You can bet this little sheltie has big adventures coming down the road...

No comments: