Monday, August 20, 2007

My sister thinks she is so civilized... she sits all proper next to the fireplace. She says she has class, that all cats do and that we dogs just drool and play in the mud, things a proper kitty like her would NEVER do. She says you need to show good ettiquette (whatever that is) and act in a way that represents your high social standing (she does realize she was rescued from a trash can right?) Maybe growing up in a trashcan is high class, I dunno but...

I don't know my exact social standing other than the fact that Mom and Dad are Alpha but I do know that sitting next to the fireplace with your paws crossed on a beautiful Sunday afternoon is terribly boring... I'd much rather be out and about at the dogpark playing chase with my Pup Pals and a game of fetch with Mom!



No comments: